Conference - New Opportunities
When: 5th september 2017 - 10.00-18.00
Where: Katuaq - Hans Lynge Auditorium
Booking: email@example.com - before 30th august, 2017.
Moderator: Inga Dóra Markussen
Air Iceland Connect - Íslandsstofa-Promote Iceland - Greenlandic-Icelandic Chamber of Commerce - Consulate General of Iceland - Sermersooq Business Council
10:00 OPENING REMARKS FROM MODERATOR
- Opening address from Erik Jensen, Minister for Municipalities, Settlements, Outlying Districts, Infrastructure and Housing.
- Keynote speaker: Svend Hardenberg, Vice Chairman for the Greenland Iceland Business Council: How will changes in shipping and airport infrastructure change Greenland. What does Greenland stand to gain?
- Verner Hammeken, CEO, Royal Arctic LineA/S
- Gylfi Sigfússon, CEO, Eimskip
11:10 – 11:20 SHORT BREAK
- Peter Christiansen, Vise Chairman for board of Kalaallit Airports.
- Jakob Nitter Sørensen, CEO of Air Greenland
- Árni Gunnarsson, CEO, Air Iceland Connect,Chairman for Greenland Iceland Business Council.
12:15 – 13:00 LUNCH
- Tryggvi Jónsson, Manager for Marketing and Business Development, Mannvit
- Bent Olsvig Jensen, CEO, Xploration Services
- Niels Mathiasen, CFO, KNB
- Michael Riis, Group Logistics Director, Royal Greenland
14:30 – 14:50 COFFEE BREAK
- Björn Óli Hauksson, CEO, Isavia
- Representative from Greenland - Iceland Working group on aviation
- Closing address: Jón Gunnarsson, Minister for Transportation and Municipalities
- Moderator. Sum up on the days presentations and findings.
16:00 – 18:00 RECEPTION – IN KATUAQ